- When is Communion held at Cross Keys United Methodist Church? Communion is held each week at our early service, 8:45 A.M. We normally celebrate communion the first Sunday of each month, and on certain other special occasions during the year, at our late service, 11:15 A.M. In the United Methodist Church communion is open to all who acknowledge Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. You do not have to be a member of our denomination. Children are welcome to come forward and participate with their parents.
- How can I join the choir? See Pastor Jeff or any choir member. We'd love to have more active voices!
- Is a nursery provided during the Church services? Excellent childcare is provided for infants through age 4 from 10:00 A.M. until 12:30 PM, for the Sunday School hour and the Second Service. There is no nursery care available for the Early Service.
- How can I become a member of Cross Keys United Methodist Church? We welcome all to our church community! Please see Pastor Jeff after any service or phone the Church office at 856-728-3342.
- When are new member classes held? New member classes are held throughout the year. If you are interested in becoming a member at Cross Keys, please phone the church office at 856-728-3342 or see Pastor Jeff.
- I would like to transfer my membership to Cross Keys United Methodist Church. What must I do and whom do I contact? If you are interested in transferring your membership to Cross Keys UMC, please phone the church office at 856-728-3342 or see Pastor Jeff. Pastor Jeff will help you through the transfer process and he will do the necessary contacts for you.